Friday, April 12, 2013

Twitter souvenir

I am almost done with a little surprise for my Twitter followers.
It will be a two-sided square logo from felt.
If you are reading this and can't wait to see it then you are the one to whom I am willing to give it as a gift!

Twitter logo
Source: andersonstaley.com
I appreciate my readers, especially knowing that there are not so many of them right now :)
So I am creating some kind of Giveaway of soft Twitter logo.
If you are interested then please leave me a comment under this post and just write how you found this blog :) That simple!
P.S. I hope there will be at least one comment :))

1 comments:

  1. Hi there! I love the twitter cushion. As I am the only comment, do I win? Do I? Do I?

    ReplyDelete

 

♥ Olive Toys ♥ Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template